Dark Souls 2
Welcome to our Dark Souls 2 cheats page. Here you’ll find Dark Souls 2 trainers and cheat codes.
Dark Souls 2 Trainer:
Easy Kills (IMPROVED)
Unlimited Equipment Load
Large Amount of Items in Consumable Slot
Save/Load Position (Teleport)
Dark Souls 2
- Unlimited Souls (Exploit)Find a corpse with an item or souls, and grab the loot. Now make a fatal leap off the nearest ledge. As soon as you die, quickly press the appropriate button to bring up the option to quit your game. When you restart, you will be at the last bonfire with whatever you picked up from the body now located within your inventory. If you go find the body, the item should also be waiting on the body, allowing you to pick it up again and repeat the process as often as desired.
- Secret Use for the Petrified Something The Petrified Something is an optional starting item Gift in Dark Souls 2. Available during Character Creation, the item has no apparent purpose.However, when placed in the bird’s nest in the game’s very first area, Things Betwixt, the Petrified Something may be exchanged a random item, from a near-useless Old Whip to the extremely precious Twinkling Titanite, an item which allows players to upgrade equipment otherwise resistant to improvement.
- False Wall in No-Man’s Wharf Near the far edge of No-Man’s Wharf is a small room full of jars containing poison. Two guards sleep at the table.The wall behind them is false and can be blown out with a spell. Hidden behind are a number of Souls and the useful Royal Soldiers Ring
- More Difficult Gameplay with the Company of Champions Just behind the village in Majula is the Victors Stone, a shrine to the Company of Champions. Joining this Covenant significantly increases the difficulty of Dark Souls 2, a fact not made crystal clear in the process of joining the cult. If you want to increase the challenge, (and potential rewards) of Dark Souls 2, join this company.
- Easy Trick to Defeat The Pursuer The Pursuer can be weakened 99% by a single shot from one of the Ballista set-pieces in his boss arena. Lining him up requires some pretty precise timing, but a clean hit all but destroys him.
- Easy Trick to Defeat the Executioner’s Chariot Boss In the Arena, kill the first Necromancer enemy, along with any nearby skeletons. Stay in the door area and cast Affinity. As the chariot drives past, the spell will hit it. In this manner, you can kill Executioner’s Chariot boss without moving further into the area or lowering the gate.
- Change Character Gender Right after Things Betwixt, in the game’s first area, you should notice a small beach with two ogres. Behind those ogres, you’ll see a partially opened coffin. If you hop into the coffin, you can switch your character’s gender. The coffin apparently does not serve any other purpose.
The unique old-school action rpg experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward.
Dark Souls II brings the franchise’s renowned difficulty & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.
It is a game that asks everything of you and gives so much back, keeping its cards close to its chest, and revealing them only to those prepared to die and die again. It is made to be played for hundreds, if not thousands, of hours as you try new builds, explore PVP and experiment with covenants, all the while slowly peeling back the layers of its lore. Some of its ideas work better than others, and Drangleic is no match for Lordran’s intricate design, but Dark Souls II is, like its predecessors, brilliant, beautiful, and absolutely essential.
The story will revolve around a cursed undead character trying to find a cure for their curse. It will be emotional and involved in the fashion of Demon’s Souls’ story. The game’s director has mentioned that the sequel is not directly linked to its predecessor story-wise, although they are set in the same world. The director also stated that the concept of time will factor into the story. Currently, the main storyline is attributed to the legendary land of Dranglaec, full of souls to help undead maintain their humanity while fighting the curse of the undead.
Overall, Dark Souls 2 probably isn’t quite the same masterpiece Dark Souls is, but then neither is anything else, and the fact it comes so close is remarkable. From Software has delivered on its goal of opening the game up a bit to more daunted players without breaking the heart of Souls, and Drangleic belongs in the same conversation as Lordran for any number of reasons – but this is still an iterative sequel, so many of the old routines and patterns of discovery inevitably sparkle a little less the second time around. Only a little, though, and when the worst you can say is that a game is only nearly as good as Dark Souls, that’s still a pretty strong recommendation.
Dark Souls II features gameplay mechanics similar to its predecessor; co-director Tomohiro Shibuya has stated that he has no intention of changing the controls. The game features a whole new world with many weapons that are used to fight the monsters within the game. It has also been noted that similar to Dark Souls you will be able to create a character. Dark Souls 2 is a refined, slicker version of what I consider to be the greatest video game ever made, and it is a title we’ll be finding more and more about post-release as its genius is fully uncovered.
Préparez-vous à mourir… Encore
Aventurez-vous dans un monde immense et intense, et jouissez de graphismes et d’effets sonores immersifs propulsés par un tout nouveau moteur.
Une avalanche de monstres et de boss
Au cœur d’environnements époustouflants, affrontez des boss redoutables et découvrez de nouveaux monstres sanguinaires tout droit sortis de l’imaginaire de from software.
Un raz-de-marée de sensations
Les nombreuses menaces qui vous attendent vont retourner contre vous vos peurs les plus intimes – hallucinations auditives, vertige, phobie des hauteurs…
Au-delà de la mort
Animations fluides basées sur la capture de mouvement, système de combat amélioré, éventail de personnages optimisé, options de personnalisation plus détaillées, nouvelles armes et capacités d’armures, système de progression équilibré… Dark Souls II ne vous propose que le meilleur!